prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

The Prunepickers are coming!

I am so excited. Some Prunepickers are coming to visit us. In my world a Prunepicker is a native born Californian. I think this group fits that description. I will treat them that way anyhow. My oldest grandson Matt Wrock, his wife Janelle, and their girls will be here November 6 for a three day visit.

Here is a pic of the Wrocks from eight years ago in 2012. The Wrocks visited Jackie and I in Chimacum. That is the World Famous Chimacum Cafe in the background.


Here is a pic from five years ago in 1990. You may recall that year was my 90th Birthday. My daughter Nancy Wright, husband Bob and her four children were spending a week on Orcas Island (San Juan Islands). I was so happy that they invited me. They even had a birthday cake!

Good looking Prunepickers don't you think?

I really looking forward to their visit. I am also looking forward to a visit next week end by Rhonda and Michael Ray. Oh Boy! it is so exciting living in Franklinton.




1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->