prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Vital Signs. Plans for today and tomorrow.

I am locked in to 250 pounds. At least I do not seem to be going higher. Blood pressure is higher but ok. I am glad that it is because I have stopped having low blood pressure episodes. That is when my vision gets really blurred.

Column one is the date. Column 2 is steps/weight, Column 3 is high blood pressure/low blood pressure-pulse. Column 4 is temperature.


Today I am going to the horse races at the track in Bossier City. Hope to win a lot of money. Driving and betting courtesy of the famous Lizard.

Tomorrow I am riding with fellow VFW members 200 miles to a shelter for homeless vets in Vinton, Louisiana. The Ruston VFW Chapter sends them canned goods and other items. I wanted to see what the place looks like. We leave at five am.

66 days to my 90th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->