prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Election Signs in Ruston, Louisiana.

There are candidate signs all over town. I wonder if you can forecast the outcome of the election from studying the signs. There are areas where all candidates can install signs, but most areas require the permission of the property owner. In general the more property owners that approve of the candidate, the more signs there are for that candidate.

The first three photos are of the only electrically lighted sign.
















This is the largest sign. And the only sign mounted on a trailer.




The signs are a colorful addition to the scenery of Ruston. I will miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->