prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Drew Monson, High School Graduate.



We are all proud of Drew and wish him the best and congratulate him on his accomplishment. Here he is with his Dad Mike Monson who is proudly holding his diploma.

A couple of great Prune Pickers.

For several years Drew has been producing youtube shorts.  mytoe cold  There must several hundred of them. He gets lots of hits. Be prepared for some R rated stuff if you look it up. He has also done some standup. He is talented and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->