prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mr Flag.

When I attended the Tuesday morning VFW breakfast this morning I noticed some 200 flags laid out in the hall. They made a picture.




The flags had been put out around the city of Ruston in honor of Veterans Day on Sunday. It rained and the wet flags were hung in the VFW Hall to dry. The flags are a lot of work and the work is done under the supervision of Mr Flag.


MR FLAG. VFW COMMANDER JD HARPER. (Thank you JD for all your work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->