prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Picture with memories.

My son in law John Adams teaches Sunday School. Yesterday he was preparing for a class when a picture from the past fell out of his Bible. I had taken it in Jena, Louisiana some 36 years ago. On the back in my wife Jackie's hand were the words "Kerry's Birthday". I teared up when I saw the picture and the  handwriting.

I have lived in my fifth wheel trailer in Mrs. Kerry Adams's backyard for five years now. It is the very best RV Park that I have ever stayed in!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My two daughters were beautiful young ladies. I was and am so proud of them. They are so good to me. I love them madly!

      Delete

!-- Site Meter -->