prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Parade in West Monroe, Louisiana

It is the Christmas Parade time of the year. Saturday I went to two. In the morning I attended the Bawconville Red Neck Christmas Parade. In the afternoon I joined my son in law John Adams, my grand daughter Joy Newberry and her three sons, Ethan, Ross, and Christian and attended the West Monroe Christmas Parade. Later in the week I may attend the Ruston Christmas Parade.

Here are some pictures of the family group at the West Monroe parade.






Ross was proud of all his beads!


Early in the parade was the large West Monroe High School Band playing Dixie.



It was an eight tuba parade.


Other parade scenes,












No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->