prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Ross Newberry plays in the 2011 Toy Bowl.

Ross is my 7 year old great grandson. His foot ball team came within inches of going to the Super Bowl. They did qualify to go to the Toy Bowl. In this picture Ross is holding his Toy Bowl trophy and wearing his Toy Bowl tee shirt.


Here Ross is suited up on the bench and in the game.



A shot of the cheerleaders.


A shot of the old prune picker and his grand daughter Joy Newberry holding a future football player. It was cold at the game.


A team picture.


Ross's team won the game.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->