prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Chimacum, Washington Liars Club called me.

They were checking attendance and noticed that I was not there. Herm Schilling called to ask me how come. I told him I was stuck in my recliner in Louisiana.


He put on Jim Spaulding and Bill Friel, who are my old walking buddies. Here is a picture of me, Bill, and Jim from our walking days. I sure did enjoy those walks.

It was fun and very good to visit with Herm, Jim, and Bill. In my mind I could see the table of Liars there with them. I told them I was going east this year and plan to visit Chimacum next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->