prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, May 6, 2011

It is a small world.

James Fallin and I went to the Louisiana Military Museum to talk with some one. Turns out it was for an interview that will be broadcast on Fresno radio. Paul Loeffler who is the Sports Director/Announcer for KMJ radio was in Ruston to broadcast the four baseball games between Tech and Fresno this weekend. He has a radio program where he talks to veterans. The interviews with James and I will be broadcast on 5/14/11. Paul is going to send us CDs.


Paul is from Los Banos, California and was familiar with the Coalinga area. We chatted about the San Joaquin Valley. I told him that was shame he came all the way here to see Fresno lose four baseball games.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget that Lily is about to be a student at Fresno State!

    Mike Monson

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->